Suggest treatment for hemorrhoids
Hi, thank you for posting.
I have gone through your query and I understand your concerns.
Your symptoms are suggestive of infected hemorrhoids. Chills show that hemorrhoids are infected and that this case is serious.
To my patients I recommend following these guidelines in order to relieve symptoms:
1. Do not eat spicy and acidic foods.
2. Do not drink alcoholic and carbonated drinks, coffee and milk.
3. Eat foods that contain fiber.
I also recommend going to Emergency Room because this case is serious and there you will get the right treatment.
Contact your proctologist to discuss about the treatment.
Ask me for anything unclear.
All the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Best hemorrhoid treatment
- Bleeding hemorrhoid treatment
- Treatment for fourth degree hemorrhoids
- Suggest post treatment post removal of hemorrhoid
- Hemorrhoids hydrocortisone treatment
- Suggest treatment for hemorrhoids
- Suggest treatment for hemorrhoid thrombosis
- Fucibet cream hemorrhoid treatment
- Suggest treatment for ibs and hemorrhoids
- Suggest treatment for boold in stool and hemorrhoid