Suggest treatment for hemorrhoid
i got an hemorrhoid, can you help me please..
Please give some more information so I can help you.
Thank you for the query.
Can you please give some more information about the hemorrhoid so I can give valuable answer? How long do you have it? Is there any bleeding? Do you have any pain while passing the stool? Do you see the hemorrhoid outside the rectum? Can you please attach a photo of it? Do you suffer from constipation?
I`m looking forward to hearing from you.
Hemorrhoids wont disappear completely.
First of all you need to know that hemorrhoid can bot be completely cured with any known medicine. Hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein. Once it appears, wont disappear unless it wont me surgically removed.
However, most of hemorrhoids do not need to be removed for a very long time. Surgery is the last solution. Before the surgery, you can try to make hemorrhoid less visible and get rid of symptoms. To do that please follow this steps:
- have sitz baths with Oak Bark twice a day for 7 days (no longer)
- start some suppositories for hemorrhoids (once a day for 7 days)
- wash your rectum after every stool
- do not push hard on stool (very important)
- increase mineral water intake, start fiber intake and probiotic intake
- you may continue with the medicines you take already
With such treatment you should see the difference in a week or so. If no improvement, than you should consult proctologist and consider removal of hemorrhoids.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Best hemorrhoid treatment
- Bleeding hemorrhoid treatment
- Treatment for fourth degree hemorrhoids
- Suggest post treatment post removal of hemorrhoid
- Hemorrhoids hydrocortisone treatment
- Suggest treatment for hemorrhoids
- Suggest treatment for hemorrhoid thrombosis
- Fucibet cream hemorrhoid treatment
- Suggest treatment for ibs and hemorrhoids
- Suggest treatment for boold in stool and hemorrhoid