Suggest treatment for hemorrhoid
Possibly external hemorrhoid
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
There is a lesion at 6°clock position of anus which could possibly be hemorrhoid. It would be helpful if you could send a clear picture in good light conditions.
If there is no pain and bleeding it's unlikely to be worrisome. I would suggest you the following
1. High fiber diet
2 . Plenty of oral fluids
3. Hot Seitz bath : To a tub of lukewarm water add handful of common table salt. Sit in it for 15 to 20 minutes each session twice a day.
If there is pain or bleeding would suggest you to consult Physician for further assessment.
Dr Deepak XXXXXXX
MBBS, MS, MCh
Thank you so much.
No additional pictures received
I have not received any additional pictures.
Awaiting your response
There is no hemorrhoid
Thank you very much for the clinical pictures. There is no hemorrhoid present. It is a small skin tag.
Opinion about internal hemorrhoid is not possible as it requires proctoscopy for assessment.
In the absence of any symptoms there is no cause for concern.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Best hemorrhoid treatment
- Bleeding hemorrhoid treatment
- Treatment for fourth degree hemorrhoids
- Suggest post treatment post removal of hemorrhoid
- Hemorrhoids hydrocortisone treatment
- Suggest treatment for hemorrhoids
- Suggest treatment for hemorrhoid thrombosis
- Fucibet cream hemorrhoid treatment
- Suggest treatment for ibs and hemorrhoids
- Suggest treatment for boold in stool and hemorrhoid
- CT scan showed wide spread cancer. Having mass in esophagus. Should...
- Had salmonella and having symptoms of nausea and light headedness. Have...
- Red crystallized object in stool. Pain in left rib cage and blood in...
- Bruise on left buttock, soreness in left elbow and shortness of breath...
- On thyroid medication. Should I take the medicines life long?
- How long does it take to show symptoms of HVP?
- Having red lines on hand. What do you suggest?
- Have dark spots on the head of penis. Was treated with cortisone cream....
- White spots on legs. What could be this?
- Have swollen hives on hip. Took clartin. have done allergy blood work