Suggest treatment for heel pain and joint discomfort
CT scan of paranasal sinuses may be needed.
Many of your symptoms are directly related to the side effects of drugs particularly Cardizem and Crestor.
Both these drugs have a propensity to cause diffuse body aches.
It's important to stop Crestor for a while as this drug is known to cause Muscle breakdown and soreness in few susceptible individuals.
Likewise pertaining to your ENT( ear, nose and throat ) symptoms, it's important to get a CT scan of the paranasal sinuses to rule out Pansinusitits.
Further management if any is based on test results.
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cause and treatment for heel pain
- Treatment and cure for Posterior heel pain
- Treatment and cure for Severe heel pain
- Foot heel pain treatment
- Unexplained heel pain
- Heel inserts for heel pain
- Suggest treatment for heel pain
- Ayurveda treatment for knee and heel pain
- Achilles tendon heel pain treatment
- Treatment and cure for heel pain