Suggest treatment for heartburn during pregnancy
Your doctor opinion is right.
Thanks for trusting us about your health care.
I can understand your concerns.
Congratulations on your pregnanc!
Your doctor opinion is right, it is due to gastritis and reflux oesophagitis caused by hormonal changes during pregnancy.
So do not take any stress, it will increase your problem.
You should drink a lot of water, dry toast in the morning and diet which is non spicy and non oily food.
You can take doxinate plus after consulting your treating doctor and digene syp.to relieve your symptoms.
Hopefully it found useful, feel free to discuss more.
Good luck and enjoy your safe and happy motherhood.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Heartburn and tasteless tongue during pregnancy
- Suggest treatment for acid reflux and heartburn
- Treatment and cure for heartburn and nausea
- Treatment and cure for chronic heartburn
- What causes heartburn during pregnancy
- Suggest treatment for severe heartburn
- What treatment is suggested for heartburn
- Is pepcid used in the treatment of heartburn ?
- Heartburn and seeing spots during pregnancy
- Signs of heartburn during pregnancy