Suggest treatment for heart palpitations, dizziness and brain fog
I would recommend as follows:
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!
I carefully passed through your question and would explain that your symptoms could be related to cardiac arrhythmia.
The fact that your heart monitor has not noticed any abnormality does not exclude cardiac arrhythmia.
Besides, the fact that these symptoms have become worse indicates that further tests are needed to exclude possible cardiac arrhythmia.
I would recommend performing :
- a cardiac ultrasound to examine your heart function and structure and exclude possible cardiomyopathy
- a new 24-48 hours ECG monitoring would be necessary to examine your heart rhythm trends during the day
- blood lab tests (complete blood count for chronic anemia, blood electrolytes for possible imbalances and thyroid hormone levels for possible thyroid dysfunction).
If all these tests result normal, you should consider anxiety as a possible trigger of this symptomatology.
Hope to have been helpful!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Heart palpitations ayurvedic treatment
- Heart palpitations dizziness random aches and pains
- Heart palpitations brain tumor
- Treatment for heart palpitations women
- Brain tumore heart palpitations dizzy
- Heart palpitations dizziness and severe headache
- Suggest treatment for heart palpitations
- Suggest treatment for soft stool and heart palpitations
- Heart palpitations dizzy cough
- Anxiety heart palpitations treatment