Suggest treatment for heart arrhythmia
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.
You are recently experiencing skipping beats that should be properly evaluated and diagnosed. Your doctor should give a answer to the following question:
- what type of arrhythmia you have?
- what is causing those arrhythmias?
These question are best answered by a cardiologist (specialist) and you should contact a specialist immediately.
if you were my patient I would recommend the following exams before answering those questions:
- Cardiac ECHO
- Holter monitoring
- Stress test
Hope this was of help!
Wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Root canal heart arrhythmia
- Protein shakes and heart arrhythmia
- Heart arrhythmia arm pain
- Heart arrhythmia treatment
- Heart arrhythmia in newborn babies
- Percocet and heart arrhythmias
- Heart arrhythmia and menstruation
- Newborn heart arrhythmia treatment
- Heart arrhythmia symptoms
- What is the treatment for heart arrhythmia and borderline diabetes