Suggest treatment for headaches
Thank you for posting your query on HCM.
Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that tadalafil is known for causing headaches and it is one of the most common side effects of this drug . Although headache often resolves even without treatment . Paracetamol can be taken every eight hours to prevent headache recurrence if there is no associated contraindication , if it is still not controlled you can consult your prescribing doctor for reducing the dose of this drug or considering an alternative for the same .
Also keep yourself hydrated all the time . Also you can have caffeinated drinks like coffee which are also helpful for some people .
Your doctor has reduced the dose of tadlafil which was the right thing to do . I think we should wait for the response .
Other medicines can be sildenafil but the side effects are same , it just depends which medicine will suit you .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for ibs and with headaches
- Severe headache with fever suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for sleeplessness and headaches
- Suggest treatment for headaches
- Suggest treatment for cluster headaches
- Suggest treatment for bloating with dizziness and headaches
- Suggest treatment for alopecia and headaches
- Suggest treatment for terrible headache
- What are the suggested treatment for headache
- Suggest treatment for severe headache