Suggest treatment for headaches, sinus infection and neck pain
Can be due to many caues.
Thanks for posting your query.
The pain and muscle spasms can be due to following reasons-
-Prolapse of disc in cervical spine.
-Cervical stenosis or narrowing of holes from where nerves exit.
-Deficiency of vitamin B12.
She should do following to have relief -
-At least have an x ray of cervical spine. Best will be to have a MRI of spine.
-Wear a cervical collar. This will at least give rest to her strained muscles.
-Avoid bending the neck at abnormal position for long time, like on computer.
-Do warm water fomentation with help of water bag over the neck.
-Take a good analgesic like combination of tramadol with paracetamol and get a muscle relaxant prescribed from the physician.
-Test for levels of vitamin B12, If low do take Vitamin B12 supplements.
-Take help of a physiothearpist .He will be able to give her relief by intermittent traction, ultrasonic therapy etc.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can sinus infection cause neck pain
- Suggest treatment for bronchitis and sinus infections
- Treatment of maxillary sinus infection
- Chronic sinus infection treatment
- Sinusitis infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for sinus infection
- Treatment for klebsiella sinus infection
- Suggest treatment for acute sinus infection
- Antibiotic treatment of sinus infection
- Sinus infection treatment