Suggest treatment for headaches and sharp pain in the neck
Yes , its possible.
Thank you for posting your query on HCM.
Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that since you are HLAB27 positive and got knee swelling plus young male having sacral pain and stiffness makes it an ideal combination for having seronegative spondyloarthropathy. Such patients have got a tendency for aortic involvement leading to aortic regurgitation which can give palpitations .
Also weight loss , fever , malaise are systemic symptoms that accompany this disease . Your treating rheumatologist will evaluate you for the same . Also you need to discuss all these symptoms with him so that he is aware of your problems otherwise they can be missed .
If you have any further doubts and query please feel free to ask .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sharp pain chest aching neck headache shoulder
- Treatment of clitoris sharp pain
- Sharp pain neck vein
- Sharp pains neck pulse
- Nauseous headache sharp pain what can be the treatment
- Sharp pains in head headache blackouts causes and treatment
- Sharp pain neck shoulder blade
- Treatment and cure for sharp pain
- Sudden sharp pain neck and shoulder
- Sharp pains in annus and treatment