Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

177 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest treatment for headaches and severe body aches while treating depression

Answered by
Dr. Sudhir Kumar


Practicing since :1994

Answered : 5697 Questions

Posted on Fri, 27 Apr 2018 in Headache and Migraines
Question: Hi,
my father got into depression 4 weeks before.Then we consult various psychiatric in XXXXXXX Although now his condition of depression is reduced and he is some stable but he feels headache and unease after taking medicine ,due to this we did change the doctors as he was not satisfied with medicine he still feels the same and every time complaint about headache and pain in body.can you please consult that should we go to some neurologist and ct scan is required.
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes, it would be better to get a brain scan done.

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for posting your query.

I have noted your father's symptoms. I agree that he should see a neurologist to find out the cause of headache. After he sees, a brain scan- CT or MRI- may be done.

Best wishes,

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM
Consultant Neurologist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Follow up: Dr. Sudhir Kumar 1 hour later
can you suggest any good neurologist in XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 51 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
You can consult either Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX (Apollo Hospital, New Delhi) or Dr C S Aggarwal (Ganga XXXXXXX Hospital, New Delhi).

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Lab Tests

Recent questions on  Ct scan

doctor1 MD

I am experiencing a partial vision loss - probably a TIA - what will happen when I go to the emergency room?? YYYY@YYYY

doctor1 MD

My father undergone Electrical cardioversion treatment due to having severe Atrial Fibrilation (AF). Needless to say the treatment did not work after 4 attempts and they have prescribed him various medications to control the rate of the heart. We...

doctor1 MD

I got real dizzy and kinda lost tempory balance and experienced double vision but only for 30 seconds, twice yesterday. I am in good health at 78 years old and very active. eat healthy, Take a staten and low dose blood pressure and lots of vits daily

doctor1 MD

Sir, My right side floating rib hits somewhere and I am having pain while moving side to side when I sleep. Feels like the rib is hitting some organs or the muscles where may be some inflammation. I have taken X-ray , gone through CT-Scan and Lever test and as per the direction of a hospital but they could not find out anything wrong. I am 53 year old.