Suggest treatment for headaches and severe body aches while treating depression

Dr. Sudhir Kumar

Neurologist

Posted on Fri, 27 Apr 2018 in Headache and Migraines
Question: Hi,
my father got into depression 4 weeks before.Then we consult various psychiatric in XXXXXXX Although now his condition of depression is reduced and he is some stable but he feels headache and unease after taking medicine ,due to this we did change the doctors as he was not satisfied with medicine he still feels the same and every time complaint about headache and pain in body.can you please consult that should we go to some neurologist and ct scan is required.
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes, it would be better to get a brain scan done.

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for posting your query.

I have noted your father's symptoms. I agree that he should see a neurologist to find out the cause of headache. After he sees, a brain scan- CT or MRI- may be done.

Best wishes,

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM
Consultant Neurologist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Follow up: Dr. Sudhir Kumar 1 hour later
can you suggest any good neurologist in XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 51 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX or C S Aggarwal

Detailed Answer:
You can consult either Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX (Apollo Hospital, New Delhi) or Dr C S Aggarwal (Ganga XXXXXXX Hospital, New Delhi).

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee