Suggest treatment for headaches and pain in gums
Some likely conditions
Welcome and thanks for your query.
I appreciate your insight. Your headache is likely to be stress related. The feeling of heat and hot flushes are hormone related. Most people get it at the time of menopause or panhysterectomy with the removal of ovaries also, but in some, the symptoms may appear or continue years later.
Have you checked your vitamin D any time? Also have your thyroid hormones checked. Hyperthyroidism may manifest with feeling hot and also leads to anxiety and other symptoms.
You need to check your Thyroid hormone levels. May be you are taking more than you need.
Check your vitamin D level to make sure they are in the normal range.
The head ache will improve after your Thyroid medication is adjusted. You should have a healthy diet, exercise at least 30 minutes a day and practice stress relieving measures like yoga, meditation or relaxation techniques. Topiramate may help if these measures are not sufficient. Minimise the dose of painkillers as excess use leads to rebound headaches.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for headaches
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with headache and ear pain
- Treatment for painful swollen gums
- Suggest treatment for fever with eye pain and headaches
- Suggest treatment for severe headaches and eye pain
- Suggest treatment for tooth and gum pain
- Suggest treatment for bleeding gums
- Gum and nerve pain treatment
- Treatment for sore gums pain
- Suggest treatment for pain due to gum infection