Suggest treatment for headaches and ear pressure after accidentally inhaling Loprox shampoo
not likely to cause problems
since you've 'inhaled' it, it's very unlikely it will cause serious problems because the inhaled quantity cannot be that high. The active substance is not supposed to cause serious effects if ingested. Regarding the pressure in your ears, I would suggest visiting your doctor to visually inspect them just in case there are signs of otitis.
Intoxication with ciclopirox may cause drowsiness and headaches. We can't speak about intoxication though with such a small amount of ciclopirox. With higher amounts of the product, irritation of the nose and throat would have been expected.
The other ingredients of the product may also become dangerous at high enough amounts like isopropyl alcohol. Most of its ingredients cause a narcotic effect (drowsiness).
Remember to - promptly - call the local poison center whenever you get exposed to potentially dangerous chemical substances!
I hope you find my comments helpful!
You can contact me again, if you'd like any clarification or further information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for headaches
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with headache and ear pain
- Loprox cream treatment
- Suggest treatment for alopecia and headaches
- Suggest treatment for terrible headache
- Suggest treatment for cold and headache after fever
- Suggest treatment for headaches cuased after aneurysm clipping
- What are the suggested treatment for headache
- Is loprox used in the treatment of ringworm, body ?
- Pregnant contractions headaches ear pressure pelvic bone pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for splenic cyst
- What causes dry throat?
- What causes itching in breast?
- What causes chest pain and heart burn?
- Suggest treatment for pain in heels
- Can i take Paxil along with Clonidine?
- Suggest ways to manage diabetes
- Does taking Plaquinel for lupus affect the memory?
- What does an enlarged lymph node on neck indicate?
- Is infection possible by touching a dead bird despite using a disinfectant?