Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for headache

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2011
Answered : 412 Questions
hi doc,
I have left side head ache ... consult with one of neurology in XXXXXXX ..He inform problem due to vitamin d deficiency...I take the report . unfortunately doctor is in long leave am attached my report ..kindly check and assist ...
Tue, 17 Apr 2018 in Internal Doctor Category
Answered by Dr. Kampana 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Vitamin D supplement

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your query.

I have gone through your report. You have vit D deficiency. I would suggest you take Dvion 60,000 IU sachets mixed with water once weekly for 8 weeks.

I hope this answered your query.

With regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor