• question-icon

Suggest treatment for headache

Posted on Thu, 13 Jul 2017 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: I have a head ache

How long does it normally take to respond?
Answered by Dr. Kampana 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Headache

Detailed Answer:

Headache can be due to various causes. It is most commonly due to stress, migraine or viral infection. I would like to know if you are having cold, cough or fever because then it can be due to viral infection or sinusitis. Do you have any predisposing factors such as perfumes, sunlight etc which indicates a migraine.

For symptomatic relief I would suggest you to take tab. dolo 650mg maximum 4 times a day.

Other remedies include adequate sleep, healthy diet, plenty of fluids, steam inhalation. Avoid alcohol or smoking if you do.

I hope this answered your query. Kindly follow up with further queries if any.

With regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Kampana