• question-icon

Suggest treatment for headache, pressure in the head and fever

Posted on Mon, 3 Jul 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Hi.. I have headache with feeling of heaviness inside head and fever 102to 100degree F. Whether use of Hifanac P is safe??
Answered by Dr. Remy Koshy 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Explained below,

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for posting your query in HealthcareMagic,

Since you seem to have symptoms of heaviness in head along with fever, at present, it can be a symptom of acute sinusitis. If you were able to provide me with more details related, I would be able to comment more on the line of management.

For your present symptom of high fever, you can continue with paracetamol 650mg alone, but to be taken in an interval of 4 hours daily. Hifenac P contains aceclofenac and paracetamol combination, and is regarded safe, but it does no additional benefits for the fever. I would not recommend taking both hifenac P and paracetamol 650mg together.

I hope this helps,

Please feel free to discuss further or else kindly close the query and share your positive feedback.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy
Dr. Remy Koshy