Suggest treatment for headache, fever, body aches, chills, diarrhea and cough
Possibility of viral infection is more.
Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
No need to worry for poisoning.
Possibility of viral infection and cold due to working with wet clothes is more.
So don't worry about poisoning or other serious diseases.
Do you following things for better symptomatic relief.
1. Avoid oily and spicy food. Avoid junk food.
2. Drink plenty of fluids orally and keep your self hydrated.
3. Do warm water gargles 5-6 times a day.
4. Do you steam inhalation 4-5 times a day.
5. Take combination of antihistamine and anti inflammatory drugs.
6. Also take broad spectrum antibiotic like levofloxacin or Azithromycin.
Don't worry, you will be alright with all these.
Please let me know if you are taking any medicines or not.
I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Boils fever body ache
- Diarrhea headache fever body aches
- 3 year old chills fever body aches
- High fever body aches headache
- Lights fever body ache headahces chills
- Mild fever body aches chills heavy chest
- Throbbing headache fever body aches
- Fever body aches diarrhea
- Headache pressure fever body ache
- Fever body aches cough rash
- Suggest treatment for COPD
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?