Suggest treatment for headache, fatigue, loss of balance and weakness in the body
Some examinations would be of help to try to find a proper diagnosis.
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!
I have gone carefully through your query.
The symptoms you described are suggestive for an over active thyroid.
In these cases the thyroid hormonal level (TSH, FT4 and FT3) is the first that should be checked.
If there is more than 6 months that you have done a check up, i would suggest to do also;
The glycemia(FBS,PPBS,HbA1C), lipid profile, AST and ALT, urea and creatinine, full blood count and electrolytes as well as 12 lead ECG.
After having excluded a hyper active thyroid, an anemia, electrolyte disturbances, we will try to find other causes.
Please attach the above results when you will have them ready. It will be a pleasure to answer further follow up questions.
You should check the thyroid hormones. I do not see any reason to check the adrenal hormones if you do not have problems with the blood pressure and high heart rate.
As you have more than 5 years in menopause you should do a bone densitometry to rule out an osteoporosis.
It is very important to maintain a normal calcium balance at this age. Cramping are a sign of low calcium level.
It will be a pleasure to help you for further queries in the future.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for headaches
- Suggest treatment for terrible headache
- What is the treatment for body pains and headache
- Suggest treatment for fatigue and difficulty in concentration
- Suggest treatment for fatigue and night sweats
- What are the treatments for sinus infections headaches and fatigue
- Suggest treatment for severe adrenal fatigue
- What are the suggested treatment for headache
- Suggest treatment for body acne
- Suggest treatment for low bp and fatigue