Suggest treatment for headache, fatigue and double vision
I recommmend an x-ray of this tooth and sinus!
Hi and thanks so much for this query.
I have reviewed this information fully. It is suggestive of possible infection of the tooth and contiguous spread to neighboring structures. I recommend an x-ray of the tooth and sinuses to investigate and manage this. Given the double vision, I will like that you consider going in within a week for review and management.
I hope this helps and guides. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.
Which symptom appeared first?
It could be palsy but because you have had other symptoms in this area, I will like to see the possibility of a spreading infection completely ruled out before settling for palsy as cause.
Also, in what order did the different symptoms appear?
On opposite sides, palsy seems more likely then!
With this sight problem on the opposite side of the tooth and sinus pain, they are unlikely to be related. I will rather lean towards palsy though not sure what the exact cause and nature of this is. If your doctor provided more details from examination and testing, kindly share with me.
I wish you well and hope to hear from you!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for double vision
- Treatment and cure for intermittent double vision
- Treatment and cure for binocular double vision
- Chronic headaches coughing sneezing double vision history of epilepsy treatment
- Experiencing headache and double vision
- Double vision treatment options
- Headache fatigue forgetfulness disequilibrium double vision impaired neurological status malaria
- What is the cause and treatment for double vision
- Treatment and cure for vertical double vision
- Do radiation treatments cause headaches and double vision
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?