Suggest treatment for hard skin around the urethra
Proper assessment should be done
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
The hard skin around the the urethra can be corrected through surgery, if required.
I will suggest you to consult an OBGYN specialist to get properly examined and further decision should be taken accordingly.
Hit thanks if you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for urethra inflammation
- Treatment for burning urethra
- Suggest treatment for hard and dry skin
- Staphylococcus aureus urethra treatment
- Suggest treatment for irritation in the urethra after urination
- Suggest treatment for urethra problem
- Treatment and cure for Urethra infection
- Suggest treatment for swollen urethra inspite of using lotion
- Suggest treatment for infection in the urethra
- Suggest treatment for urethra irritation