Suggest treatment for hard palate behind the front tooth
Get a Biopsy.
I understand your concern.
This crater mark may or may not be related to nasal trauma.
But it is very important to get a biopsy of the crater to rule out malignancy.
Treatment depends on the biopsy report.
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hard palate swelling just behind rugae
- Rash on hard palate
- Why is the front of my hard palate painful
- White spot on hard palate
- Red spot on hard palate history of smoking suggestion
- Treatment and cure for hard palate tumors
- Hard lump on hard palate
- Hard palate lump and cold
- Hard palate and soft palate
- Fixed lump hard palate