Suggest treatment for hard painful lumps behind ear
post auricular lymphadenitis. viral etiology.
Hi, thanks for your query.
In my opinion, you might be having a post auricular lymphadenitis, mostly of viral etiology, as it is associated with rashes.
If I were your treating doctor, I would have prescribed penicillin antibiotics + anti inflammatory medicines like paracetamol + diclofenac combination drugs twice daily for 3 to 5 days. Same ointment for rashes.
Oral antihistamines for the rashes.
With this treatment, it will settle by a weeks time.
Hope my answers have helped you. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for bumps on forehead and behind ear
- Suggest treatment for severe jaw and inner ear pain
- Suggest treatment for ear pain in a child
- Painful lump in font of ear treatment
- Suggest treatment for cold and ear pain
- Hard growth behind ear treatment
- Suggest treatment for ear pain
- Suggest treatment for ichy inner ears with slight pain
- Treatment for sore lump behind ear
- Suggest treatment for painful itching ear