Suggest treatment for hard painful bump at intersection of scrotum and penis
Hello and thank you for your question.
The photo and your description make this sound like a cyst that has formed from a blocked duct or hair follicle. It is not a good idea to squeeze it as infection can go from it into your blood stream and cause serious problems. If it is bothering you then you should see a doctor for a sterile removal of this mass. I am glad your doctor said it did not look like cancer, but it can still be removed if it is bothering you.
The burning when you ejaculate and change in color and consistency of semen can indicate infection so you need to see a doctor for that as well and be tested for infections.
Please see your regular HIV doctor for this testing and reevaluation of cyst.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pain due to injured penis
- Got hard yellow bumps on scrotum any treatment
- Suggest treatment for fractured penis
- What is the treatment for pain in scrotum
- Have white patches on scrotum and penis any treatment
- Suggest treatment for penis pain due to tight foreskin
- Suggest treatment for penis pain during sex
- Suggest treatment for rash on penis
- Suggest treatment for burning and itching scrotum
- Suggest the treatment for micro penis
- What causes gas, stomach gurgling and fullness in upper chest?
- Is it not safe to have Amoxicillin for heart murmur?
- Suggest treatment for constipation and tenderness on the sides
- Suggest treatment for Angioedema and severe swelling in limbs and face
- Suggest treatment for soft stool
- What causes hair loss?
- Suggest treatment for fever, sore throat, cough and diarrhea
- Suggest treatment for severe pain due to arthritis in spine and both hands
- Can Requip and Sinemet be taken together?
- What causes gritty, white discharge during urination?