Suggest treatment for hamstring muscle strain
Seems to be hamstring muscle strain or tendonitis.
Thanks for your query.
The hamstring muscles get tight and inflamed, resulting in a hamstring muscle strain or tendonitis.
I would like to treat you with - hot water fomentation, muscle stretching exercises, ibuprofen along with muscle relaxant drug thiocolchicoside. Get it prescribed from your local doctor.
A progressive and targeted stretching program should be initiated when this occurs and can be done to prevent recurrent problems. Physical therapy may be necessary in severe cases.
I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest medication for constipation and muscle strain in stomach
- Treatment and cure for muscle strain/spasm
- Suggest treatment for muscle strain with red spots
- Treatment and cure for muscle strain
- Sartorius muscle strain treatment
- Suggest treatment for muscle strain in neck and lower back
- Trapezius muscle strain treatment
- Suggest treatment for muscle strain
- Suggest treatment for pain due to muscle strain
- Mid back muscle strain please suggest remedy