Suggest treatment for hair loss

Question
Am a vegetarian. Had been through a phase of hair loss and was prescribed Androanagen tabs. Took them for almost a month along with anti fungal hair washes. The results have been positive. I need to know if I can continue having these tabs as they are told to be rich in amino acids that a vegetarian diet lacks as I clearly see the difference in the way my hair and skin feels with and with our these supplements. Is there any other substitute that can be prescribed as a multi vitamin cum amino acid based supplement. Thank you.
Posted Thu, 28 Aug 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
You can continue the same

Detailed Answer:

This is one of the best supplement with required multivitamin, amino acids and minerals in a single preparation. Other products like Ensure and Kerato protein powder to serves a similar purpose.

You can continue the Androanagen only as it has very least side effect profile.

Wish you good health.