Suggest treatment for hair loss and dandruff

Excellent

Question
I have been experiencing hair loss since i turned 22. i am nearly 31 now and it is too much now. My hair progrissvely getting thinner and have lots of dandruff.

Thanks,
XXXX
Posted Sat, 16 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 36 hours later
Brief Answer:
Minoxidil 5% solution

Detailed Answer:

Sorry for the delayed response.

Apply Minoxidil 5% solution to the scalp every alternate day. This will improve the blood supply to the scalp and improve the hair health and regrowth.

Do not use any shampoo when you are applying this solution. It is available with brand name MINTOP.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for hair loss and dandruff 36 hours later
Thanks for the reply.

i have one concern. I saw the review of this solution and most of them said that use it continuously otherwise it will have side effect.Do i need to?
Also can you please suggest shampoo which will control the dandruff.

Thanks,
XXXX.

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
Need not worry

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing back.

Do not be misguided by internet. There is no such side effect of dictum that you should be using it. You can stop it slowly over a period of time.

I would not recommend any shampoo when you are using the Minoxidil. This by itself reduces the dandruff too.