Suggest treatment for hair fall problem caused by dandruff?

Dr. Rahul Kumar

Dermatologist

Posted on Thu, 5 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: i have issue with my skulf i don't no but why but i have dandruf problem even after using good shampoo it doesn't go...Please help me out as it is causing hair fall....
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 25 hours later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query. Probably you are suffering from seborrhea of scalp. Do the following, Apply noskurff lotion in night and sleep. Use a mild steroid shampoo like sebowash to wash your scalp in morning. Do this daily for a month, you will get relief. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you
Follow up: Dr. Rahul Kumar 17 hours later
will this be helpful in preventing hair fall also....
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello, Yes when the seborrhea gets controlled, the hair fall will also get reduced. Thank you