Suggest treatment for hair fall and infection on nose while on Nuforce
I'm taking nuforce 150 for fungal infection in my forehead, also applying candiderma + cream over the infected part. I'm doing this for one month.
Today I found similar kind infection on my nose.
Also my hairfall has increased during this time of medication.
I'm taking tablet twice a week.
Also is there any particular food I need to avoid while taking Nuforce.
combination of oral fluconazole and terbinafine / itraconazole
Hello. Welcome to Healthcaremagic.com. I
have read your query. I understand your concern.
For fungal infection, usually only fluconazole is not sufficient to cure the disease. You may require other group of antifungals like Terbinafine/itraconazole.
I prefer to advise a combination of fluconazole and terbinafine / itraconazole to my patients for 6-8weeks. You should not use combination cream like Candiderm plus. These formulations lead to development of resistance of fungus against all medications.
Rather you may apply cream containing Sertraconazole/miconazole twice daily over affected area.
Keep the area clean and dry.
These medications do not lead to hairfall. Also food has no role in curing or causing fungak infection.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription. You should also get your blood sugar levels done.
You can share my opinion with your doctor.
I hope it helps. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having lot of hair fall suggest treatment
- Suggest possible treatments for hair fall
- Suggest treatment for hair fall and pimples
- Suggest the treatment for severe hair fall
- Suggest treatment for hair fall and dandruff
- Suggest treatment for hereditary hair fall
- Suggest treatment for hair fall in men
- Suggest good treatment for hair fall
- Suggest treatment for hair fall
- Suggest treatment for hair fall and acne