Ask a Homeopath   »  

Suggest treatment for hair fall and dandruff

Homeopath
Question

Doctor: hair fall and dandruff is commen problem these days. Hair fall may be congenital problem but dandruff is different. Dandruff is one of thr cause for hair fall. So once it is cured your problem can be cured at maximum extent.congenital hair loss has its fixed pattern and its very long process of treatment and slow improvement.

Homoeopathy has best medicine for hair fall but keep in mind this a long way of treatment with no side efffect.

Qi am writing some medicine take as prescribed

1 Arnica Q 10 drops 3 times in a day.

2 selenium 3x 4 pills twice in a day

3 phosporus 6x 4 pills twice in a day

4 acid flor 30 6 pills twice in a day

5 XXXXXXX sulph 200x 4 pills twice in a day

Anil: Based on the above treatment, you asked me to continue for 1 month. Doctor I am done with this. Please suggest a further treatment.

Doctor: First of all, please tell me how much you think is the improvement.

Understand, this is a slow process and it will take some time. I would suggest you to continue earlier prescribed medicines for 1 more month. And share with me if there is improvement or no improvement or your area of concern after one month of treatment.

Anil: I do know whether the improvement has happened or no. But I sense some positives and some negatives on the treatment effect. There happened some growth of frontal hair, very small, but measurable. I dont know whether it is due to medicines.

There seem to be very light hair in the middle of the scalp. That is the area I am losing hair, the most.

I took the medicines and stopped immediately after it, Since I did not get to hear from you. I am starting the course again from today, and will check with you after a month. Thank you Doctor.

Doctor: Initially after the treatment hair follicle opens and small hair cuticles appears. After that new hair replace old one. But this is slow process. you cannot feel major changes in very short duration. You have to keep patience and keep taking medicine.

Anil: Okay, I'll follow up with you after a month.

Doctor: Take earlier prescribed medicine and updates me with changes and improvement in a detail manner so that further medication can be decided. Regular medication is important.

Anil: Doctor, as prescribed, I am regularly taking the medicines from the past 2 months (today I completed 2 months) and not a single miss has happened. I still do not feel the change initiating. My family told me about the thinning of hair in the middle. What is the next course of action? Please respond to this. I am still hopeful of the outcome.

Another question: Can I make the medicines at home, purchasing the sweet white balls + liquid medicines and mix it to make it completely wet in the tubes. Let me know.

Doctor: Stop Arnica, stop arnica, take R -89 from reckweg series 15 drop with half cup of water 3 times in day.

Anil: One month has passed doctor; I have taken the medicine as prescribed. I checked with my parents, they can observe some gross hair coming up in the middle, through in the front I see more thinning of hair. What next?

To Dr. Ratnesh Pandey ONLY @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Asked by Me , Fri, 4 Jul 2014

Doctor's reply to your question above...
Brief Answer:
followup

Detailed Answer:
hello
Thats good news some new hair follicle appears. now you have to countinue the earlier medication as you are taking.

i am adding 1 more medicine

Jaborondi Q apply 10-15 drops on your scalp like hair oil and allow to dry. you can apply twice in a day and then you can wash with clean water . use only natural soap or shampoo for hair .

cntinue this for 1 month .

hope this clear
thanks

Replied by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey , Fri, 4 Jul 2014

Disclaimer: The Expert's advice is provided for general informational purposes only and SHOULD NOT be relied upon as a substitute for sound professional medical advice, as a complete assessment of an individual has not taken place. Please consult your nearest physician before acting on it. The advice is not valid for medico-legal purposes also.

natural soap or shampoo for hair

I use Lotus - Anti dandruff shampoo, that's mild in nature. Using it from last 3 years now. Wash my hair everyday. This shampoo suits me.

Asked by Me , Fri, 4 Jul 2014

Brief Answer:
Natural and mild products will do...

Detailed Answer:
If you are already using natural shampoo or soap, please continue. Keep in mind shampoo and soap are the major cause of thinning premature greying and falling of hair. so be careful while choosing soap and shampoo.

Anil: Doctor, one more month has passed. Its been in total 5 months now. I can't see any minor impact even. I am taking the medicine on time and using Jaborandi as hair oil twice in a day. What should I do now ?

Query to Doctor Ratnesh Pandey
Posted Tue, 19 Aug 2014 in Homeopathy

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 23 hours later
Brief Answer:
Change in medication

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Welcome to Health Care magic

I am changing medication this time
Earlier you was taking selenium 3x
change it to selenium 1M 2 drops or 6 pills once in a day
take this medicine for 45 days
and report me accordingly
Take rest of medicine as prescribed

Thanks