Suggest treatment for gum infection
I have taken a photo, the hole is the dark red area to the right side of my gum line.
gum infection, deposits, scaling
Thanks for your query. I have gone through your query and the images you have uploaded.
As far as the hole near the gum line is concerned I have two possibilities.
It can a periodontal pocket secondary gum infection because of the deposits.
The other possible cause be pus formation in the gums(periodontal abscess) secondary to the deposits over the teeth.
Nothing to be panic, you will not lose your teeth. Consult a oral physician and get the scaling done and maintain the oral hygiene there after.
Rinse your mouth soon after eating anything. Do saline gargling. You can use mouth wash also.
I hope I have answered your query. If any queries are there reply me back. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Gum infection ampiclox
- Eye infection and gum infection
- Treatment and cure for gum infection
- Ofloxacin ornidazole in gum infection
- Flucloxacillin for tooth gum infection
- Inhalers and gum infections
- Doxycycline gum infection
- Treatment and cure for acute gum infection
- Metrogyl 400 and gum infection
- Suggest treatment for pain due to gum infection