Suggest treatment for gum infection and rotting teeth

Posted on Mon, 8 Jun 2015 in Dental Health
Question: ND HER TEETH ARE ROTTING AWAY. ..sHE ALWAYS HAD GOOD HYGEINE SO THAT IS NOT THE PROBLEM. hER BLLOD TEST SHOW UP AS HAVING EXTERMELY LOW SODIUM. dO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS AS TO WHAT ELSE SSHE SHOULD DO?
lUCILLE MILLS YYYY@YYYY
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Kumar T S 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
gum infection, traumatic bite, scaling, orthodontic teatment

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query. I have gone through the query.
as far as the rotating teeth is concerned, I have the following possibilities.
It can be because of the loss of bone support secondary to the deposits over the teeth.
The other possible cause could be a traumatic bite or occlusion which has resulted in abnormal forces over the teeth.
Nothing to be panic, consult a oral physician and get it evaluated.
If it is because of the lack of bone support secondary to deposits then you need to get a scaling and root planing done.
if it is because of the traumatic bite then it has to be corrected with orthodontic treatment.
These are the possible causes, diagnosis and treatment plan based on the description of your problem by yourself.
if you can upload the photos or images of the teeth I can give you exact diagnosis and treatment plan.
I hope I have answered your query. If any queries are there reply me back. Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Mahesh Kumar T S

Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery