Suggest treatment for growing bruise on arm
not to worry
I have looked at your photo and thank you for sending that.
Sometimes we just have a blood vessel that ruptures and causes some bleeding under the skin that looks like a bruise. As this blood vessel repairs itself it can form a knot under the skin as it scars down and heals up. That knot will eventually go away. The body is amazing at repairing itself. It will take a few weeks for the bruising to resolve and it may take a few months for the knot to completely resolve. If this happens to you recurrently or frequently then see your doctor for some blood tests. Occasionally someone will have a bleeding disorder causing frequent bruising like this without a cause. However, if this is a one time problem, then be reassured that it can happen to any of us and it will resolve in time.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for swollen and painful bruise
- Suggest treatment for bruise on stomach
- Iv arm bruising treatment
- Suggest treatment for bruised bump on shin
- Suggest treatment for painful bruise on the elbow
- Suggest treatment for swollen bruise on thighs
- Suggest treatment for bruise and pus on the shin
- What is the treatment for paintball bruise in arm
- Suggest treatment for swollen bruise on forehead
- Pain in arm no swelling or bruising treatment