Suggest treatment for grow tall

Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Tue, 17 Feb 2015 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: I NEED A MEDICINE TO INCREASE HEIGHT AM 36 OLD
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Increase in height is possible only through surgical methods

Detailed Answer:

I have studied your case. ,

Height of an individual is determined by Genetics, Environmental & Nutritional factors and Hormonal factors (most important the Growth Hormone secreted by pituitary gland in brain)
An individual stops growing in height after the fusion of the Epiphyses (growth plates) of the long bones, which occurs by the age of 19-22 yrs in males.

So...as you are already 36 years old, there is a less chance almost no chance of achieving your dream height naturally.

Surgical correction requires time and it may take around 6 months to 9 months to complete whole process. It may involve 2 to 3 surgical steps.

One more thing, kindly avoid getting influenced by any advertisement or over the counter medication which claim to boost your growth hormone & increase height. It may be harmful and it will not helpful you.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Bhagyalaxmi Nalaparaju
Follow up: Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 2 hours later
I am satisfied with the answer. I want a penis enlagement medicine for permanent results.
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Medicine for penis enlargement will work temporarily.

Detailed Answer:
Hello again

Medicine for penis enlargement will work temporarily. You can consult a sexologist or psychiatrist for medications.

If you want permanent penile enhancement then you need penile implant or prosthesis.
You can consult plastic surgeon for penile enhancement.

Do not take any over the counter medications for it, those will not help you.