Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for greying of hair

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1775 Questions
Hai sir I am XXXXXXX my age 33. Myproblem hair fall loss. iam using Headen sholder shampo . hair colour also change complet going white i am using hair colur black heena pleasr help me .
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 25 hours later
Brief Answer: Multiple factors affect hair Detailed Answer: Hi Greying of hair is mostly genetic. At 33 yr the hair starts greying and for some it . may be minor and for some it may be rampant. Truly there is no drug that reverses it. The pigment causing cell is aged and is no more producing the color to the hair. So camauflaging is the right option. So choose good brand coloring agent than XXXXXXX You may go with Loreal brand. Also use a good hair conditioner separately to reduce hair fall. You can take Hair vitamins like Tab BIOTIN FORTE 10mg, once a day to reduce hair fall. Pick green leaves in the food daily, at least one fruit per day and 6 nuts per day. Thank you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor