Suggest treatment for greying of facial hair

Dr. BR Hudda

Posted on Mon, 19 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: Hello Doctor,

I am 37 years old and my beard and hair started turning gey when I was 29. Now my whole beard is getting white. Very few Black hairs left in Beard. I do smoke and also drink 3-4 cup of tea. Is any medical solution is there.
Answered by Dr. BR Hudda 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Melitane gel and Q sera black hair serum

Detailed Answer:
Hello Mr XXXXXXX
I really appreciate your concern
Greying of beard and hairs depends upon number of factors including genetic and hereditary factor, nutritional deficiency, stress and anxiety.

I would advise you to follow these guidelines
You should take plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables
Complete avoidance of smoking and alcohol
You should take amala juice and aloe vera juice which is a ayurvedic preparation.
You should take multivitamin supplements especially biotin vitamin and other vitamins with zinc and calcium
you should take good amount of protein in your diet so eat sprouts, green leafy vegetables

Greying of hair is not a disease entity and there is no pinpoint treatment for it
Recently a melitane gel is available, it contains a peptide which stimulates pigment producing hair cells.
Recently a new product a hair serum is also available( Q Sera Black) which contains phytic acid, peptides, actyl hexachloride-1 and amino acids which prevents UV ray causing damage to hairs internally as well as externally so I would advise you to consult a dermatologist for prescription of these preparations

In my opinion you should take healthy diets with avoidance of substance abuse and stress and anxiety
Hope this answers your question
Please feel free to ask for follow up
Best wishes
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T