Suggest treatment for glaucoma and blindness
Not documented in any ophthalmic literature,Just a hypothesis
Thanks for your query!
An ophthalmologist follow whats there written in a standard text book.Every procedure mentioned in standard books are being researched for years,numerous trials are done on it before making it a standard procedure.so according to me its his opinion(hypothesis) which is not yet proved.Secondly both the drugs he mentioned are of same group corticosteroids. I dont feel that it can make such big difference using medicine from the same group.So i would say that it is a hypothesis which he has given but he has to prove it firstly.
Follow up answer.
Hi again, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX is a big name.I would suggest you to consult the doctor there and see what he says.Try to understand whatever he explains you and after that follow up with me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Glaucoma how long before blindness
- Does taking phentermine with history of glaucoma causes blindness
- Does glaucoma eventually cause blindness
- Does glaucoma lead to blindness
- Does glaucoma always cause blindness
- Progression of glaucoma to blindness
- Is blindness rare from glaucoma
- Pigmentary glaucoma blindness
- Suggest alternative to cosopt for treatment of glaucoma
- Suggest treatments for crvo and glaucoma
- What is the recovery period after cataract surgery?
- Suggest treatment for presence of floaters in vision
- Suggest treatment for myopia in a child
- Is surgery advisable for scar tissues behind the eye?
- What causes irritation in the eyes after cataract surgery?
- What causes floaters in the field of vision post cataract surgery?
- Suggest treatment for transient ischemic attack
- Suggest treatment for strabismus
- What causes swelling and redness in the eyes?
- What causes watery eyes after cataract surgery?