Suggest treatment for glaucoma and blindness

Dr. Ramesh Kumar

Ophthalmologist

Posted on Fri, 31 Mar 2017 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Question: What is your opinion with Dr XXXXXXX Bresser XXXXXXX XXXXXXX in the cure of blindness , referring 90 % Blindness due to the medical error with Glaucoma (use of Predniform Forte instead of Maxitrol , which caused a Eyepressure increase from 18 into 50 consequently blindness , and later Diamox , reduced the Pressure into 30 ) , later Laser treatment , which caused total arterial exploration into total redness . My right eye is blind .My left eye is good .
Answered by Dr. Ramesh Kumar 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not documented in any ophthalmic literature,Just a hypothesis

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for your query!
An ophthalmologist follow whats there written in a standard text book.Every procedure mentioned in standard books are being researched for years,numerous trials are done on it before making it a standard procedure.so according to me its his opinion(hypothesis) which is not yet proved.Secondly both the drugs he mentioned are of same group corticosteroids. I dont feel that it can make such big difference using medicine from the same group.So i would say that it is a hypothesis which he has given but he has to prove it firstly.
Thanks!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Ramesh Kumar 4 days later
Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX , Thanks a lot for your answer, it is a correct answer . But there is a difference between Cortiosteroids , because it is written in the Technical Bullettin of the Predniform Forte by the manufacturer Sandoz , that if the Eyepressure is increased instead of reduced , the medicin must be stopped . In my case , my Optalmologist rather increased into 6 drops a day , whereas she diagnosed as Glaucoma Uveitic , caused by bacteria. My bloodtest showed that it was not bacteria or there was no bacteria , it was caused by Allergy . For that reason it went to Eyepressure 50Hg.mm . Only with Diamox it was reduced into 33Hg.mm . Later on the next Opftalmologist treated me with the Laserbeam , where it exploded my arteria . Later I discovered that she did not have any experience beforehand and I was a learning hand . My fate ! But my question is : What is your opinion of the retina dispatch of my right eye in the XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Dr. XXXXXXX Bresser experiences , is he wellknown ? I have to go to him for his upfindings anyways .
Answered by Dr. Ramesh Kumar 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
Follow up answer.

Detailed Answer:
Hi again, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX is a big name.I would suggest you to consult the doctor there and see what he says.Try to understand whatever he explains you and after that follow up with me.
Great luck

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad