Suggest treatment for gingivitis
Following answers to your questions
I have gone through your medical history carefully and understood your concern.
1. When you eat outside, infectious diseases are the most common problems that can occur together with food poisoning and intestinal parasites.
If you are afraid of rabies, you shouldn't. Exposure to dry saliva of the dogs won't cause infection. So no need for vaccine.
2. With regards to bleeding gums especially after eating apples and brushing, that is due to gingivitis. Your gums are infected /inflamed and we should go further to understand why.
The most common causes include plaque, changing toothbrush, etc.
I advise to get your teeth checked by a dentist, keep good oral hygiene, brush your teeth regularly.
If no improvement, prescription medications would be prescribed to treat infection.
Hope it helps.
But I didn't get dog dry saliva part. I guess there could be scenario where the plate in which we ate might also be one of the plates licked by a dog. He was just wiping every plate simply with the same plain cloth. Isn't it possible that some of the dog saliva would have still remain on plate. Even if the plate in which we were eating would have been different from the one which some dog might have licked, isn't it possible that the dog's saliva would have come to our plates from the cloth he was wiping the plates. Are you saying this time is too long for the rabies virus to remain active?
Rabies virus inactive when saliva is dry
Sorry for the late reply.
Now, let's suppose parts of saliva could have been spread while wiping with same cloth. At the time you got the food, the plate was dry, so the virus can't live there, can't be active.
With regards to intestinal parasites or pathological bacteria causing food poisoning, these are which worries me the most.
This is because they can still live and/or turn into cysts/ova or spores that can still cause disease.
Hope it answered your questions.
When we talk about dryness, it means away from natural habitat. In other words, saliva does not keep its natural properties away from the mouth. So, if the contact is immediate, then there are chances for infection. Otherwise, no chance.
All the best.
Immediate contact means within first seconds. By time, saliva loses its wetness and properties. So, if you get in contact with infected saliva during this stage, there are little chance to get infection
Please keep in mind that exposing to sun ultraviolet rays can destroy the virus.
My problem is to high chance for intestinal parasites and tetanus. Can you take tetanus vaccine and check your stool for ova parasites.
All the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for gingivitis
- Gingivitis not responding to treatment
- Gingival polyp treatment and medication
- Treatment and cure for Pregnancy gingivitis
- Treatment and cure for gingival hypertrophy
- Gingival polyp treatment
- Treatment and cure for gingival inflammation
- Treatment and cure for gingival abscess
- Treatment and cure for gingival hyperplasia
- Treatment and cure for gingival stomatitis