Suggest treatment for gingivitis
Gingivitis, go for scaling
Thanks for writing in.
You are suffering from gingivitis which means inflammation of gums that cause bleeding.It occurs due to accumulation of debris. It can be treated by scaling & maintaining good oral hygiene by regular brushing & flossing.
Consult your dentist for further treatment plan.
Hope I Answered your query
Wishing you good health
Dr. Neha Sumra
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for gingivitis
- Gingivitis not responding to treatment
- Gingival polyp treatment and medication
- Treatment and cure for Pregnancy gingivitis
- Treatment and cure for gingival hypertrophy
- Gingival polyp treatment
- Treatment and cure for gingival inflammation
- Treatment and cure for gingival abscess
- Treatment and cure for gingival hyperplasia
- Treatment and cure for gingival stomatitis
- Getting infection in the teeth. Taking flagyl. Is tooth abscess serious...
- Got cavity filled with silver. Noticed increase in gaps and food getting...
- Enamel wearing off teeth. Prescribed liquid paste to apply. Took...
- Teeth got stuck in throat. What should I do?
- Have bad breath problem. Is there any permanent treatment?
- Teeth turning yellowish. Could it be due to excessive consumption of...
- Felt growth between cheek and wisdom teeth. What is the reason for this?
- Teeth are damaged after an accident. Should I have root canal treatment?
- Having pain and swelling on teeth. Prescribed metrogel, zerodol-p and...
- Teeth sensitive to lemon, cold and hot meals. Using sensodyn toothpaste....