Suggest treatment for geographic tongue

ENT Specialist
Question
Hello, I have been suffering with a condition called geographic tongue for months. I have been to my PCP and and ENT and both doctors really gave me no relief or answers. Most recently I have been tested for vitamin defiencies mainly B vitamin. all vitamins levels were good as was a CBC. Do you have any suggestions to help me?
Tue, 29 May 2018 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems

Answered by Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Geographic tongue

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to HealthcareMagic and thanks for putting up the query
Apply candid mouth paint and triamcinolone oral gel on the tongue alternatively 4 to 5 times a day for 2 weeks.
Take tablet vitamin c once daily

Avoid any smoking or tobacco use.
All the medicines I have prescribed will be available only on prescription.
Any further questions are always welcome.
Thanks and regards