Suggest treatment for genital tract infection with severe abdominal pain

Dr. Suresh Heijebu

Posted on Fri, 30 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: Sir ,
A jelly type liquid is coming out before my female friend going potty from the potty place what is the reason????
Nd also she had stomach pain from last 5 days....

Answered by Dr. Suresh Heijebu 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Possible Genitourinary tract infection?

Detailed Answer:
Hello, Sir.

I can understand your concern.

This could be a possible urinary/genital tract infection.

In all such cases, it is important to get a complete urine and stool analysis.

Once the samples are given antibiotic course has to be started.

I generally recommend a short course of oral tablets of GUDCEF CV for 5 days.Please check with your physician if he shares my view and if can prescribe them to her.

If symptoms do not improve with antibiotics, Ultrasound abdomen has to be considered along with results of urine and stool reports.

Pot your further queries if any.
Thank you.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Neel Kudchadkar
Follow up: Dr. Suresh Heijebu 37 hours later
Sir ,
Is any kind of seriousness is there bcz of that problem........Nd plz tell me the causes for that problem
Answered by Dr. Suresh Heijebu 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
This is not a serious problem to worry.

Detailed Answer:
Hello, XXXXXXX

I can understand your concerns.

There is no big a seriousness as you would have anticipated.

Appropriate antibiotics based on the test results should cure her condition.

Please update me with test reports for further discussion and specific therapeutic action.

Post your further queries if any.
Thank you.