Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for genital herpes

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
pls suggest a dermatolagist in chennai to take treatment for genital herpes..
Posted Thu, 6 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: Details are below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Below are the details of the doctors whom you can consult. Team of venereologist in (044) 0000 No 50, Near Kln Bajaj Service Centre, 6th Avenue, XXXXXXX Nagar, Chennai - 600040 or Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX (044) 0000 No G-3 XXXXXXX Appts, 150 Habibullah Road, T Nagar, Chennai - 600017 Regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor