Suggest treatment for generalized seizures in children
Dr. Has suggested Sodium Velporate 3 Ml thrice a day, Tab clobazam 10 mg morning and 10 mg evening. Levipil 3 ml morning and 4 ml evening. but still the fits are not completely controlled. now dr. is suggesting to add oxetol 3 ml morning and 3 ml evening. Pl suggest what should i do. i am feeling helpless. XXXXX
Your daughter is receiving the right kind of treatment.
I understand your concern.
Your Child probably seems to Generalized seizures.
Your doctor has given a add on therapy in the form of Clonazepam and Oxetol .
This is an excellent management regimen.
This is control fits from now.
In case if she still has fits,another drug like Levatiracetum can be added.
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of generalized seizure disorder
- Suggest treatment for stress seizures
- Generalized seizure disorder causes
- Treatment and cure for generalized seizure disorder
- Symptoms of generalized seizure disorder
- Suggest treatment for generalized seizure disorder
- Drugs/medication for generalized seizure disorder
- Focal vs generalized seizure
- Suggest treatment for clonic seizure
- General seizure precautions