Suggest treatment for gastro esophageal reflux disease
It could be due to gastritis
Hi Mr XXXXXXX
Welcome to HCM. I have gone through the question and understand your concerns.
These symptoms are not specific to any disease. But it could be due to gastritis or Gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD). You can consult a gastroenterologist and do an endoscopy to confirm this.
Since he is alcoholic, it is better to do a liver function tests and ultrasound abdomen to see his liver and pancreas are ok.
Hope I have answered your questions. If you have any further queries I will be happy to help you.
Dr Ajish TP [MD,DM]
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Will dexilant treat esophageal reflux ?
- What could cause gastro-esophageal reflux
- Esophageal reflux diet
- Esophageal reflux cure
- Treatment and cure for esophageal reflux
- Hiatus hernia and esophagitis reflux
- Suffering from esophageal reflux and prescribed with nexium suggest
- Treatment and cure for esophageal reflux dystrophy
- Treatment and cure for esophageal reflux disorder
- Medications for gastro-esophageal reflux disease