question-icon

Suggest treatment for gastritis

Posted on Sat, 29 Mar 2014
Question: Feeling like something leaking inside around lower back area after having fluids. Stomach feels acidic and a sharp pain at just below rib in the right back.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T (2 days later)
Brief Answer: Gastritis Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Sorry for the delay in my response. Your symptoms are ones seen typically due to gastritis caused by acid peptic disturbances. Need not worry, this cannot get serious if you take antacids. Tab PRILOSEC OTC is one such antacid. This taken early in the morning before breakfast for a week will surely help you to get rid of the symptoms you have. Wish you good health. Regards,
Dr. Raju A.T