Suggest treatment for gastritis
Can be gastritis or muscular pain
Thanks for choosing HCM for your query!
Your symptoms are very typical of classical angina.
I would suggest you to go for few baseline tests of cardiology like
Tread mill test- To see the blood supply of the heart during exercise.Combined together with echo sensitivity of test is more then 85%.Both these tests when combined togetherwill rule out the possiblitity of coronary artery blockage.
This pain can be muscular or due to gastritis or acid peptic disorder also.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Gastritis treatment in acupressure
- Ganaton total treatment gastritis
- Suggest treatment for gastritis
- Suggest treatment for gastritis and upper gi symptoms
- Treatment of fundal gastritis
- Treatment for gastritis
- Gastritis treatment after sirt
- Treatment for mild antral gastritis
- Suggest treatment for right abdomen pain and gastritis
- Suggest treatment for acute gastritis
- Suggest treatment for severe left sided chest pain
- Suggest treatment for nausea, lightheadedness and excessive sweating
- How fast recovery possible after an ischemic stroke?
- Is shifting from Propranolol to Losartan advisable?
- What causes fatigue and edema while on Metroprolol?
- What causes heavy menstrual bleeding while on Acitrom?
- Is ejection fraction of 25% a cause for concern?
- Suggest treatment for severe chest pain and heartburn in an elderly person
- Suggest remedies for gastritis with heart palpitations
- Can Levofloxacin be taken along with antihypertensive medication?