Suggest treatment for gastritis

Dr. Rini

Cardiologist

Posted on Fri, 3 Mar 2017 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: Hi doctor...I feel a dull pressure on the left side of chest and a tight feeling in my jaws..my ECG, BP and echo tests are normal.
Overall cholesterol is 206 and LDL is 124
Answered by Dr. Rini 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Can be gastritis or muscular pain

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for choosing HCM for your query!
Your symptoms are very typical of classical angina.
I would suggest you to go for few baseline tests of cardiology like
Tread mill test- To see the blood supply of the heart during exercise.Combined together with echo sensitivity of test is more then 85%.Both these tests when combined togetherwill rule out the possiblitity of coronary artery blockage.
This pain can be muscular or due to gastritis or acid peptic disorder also.

Thanks!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad