Suggest treatment for gastritis

General Surgeon
Question
I HAVE WHITE SPOT OF LINE INSIDE MY STOMACH WHEN I GET REPORT MY ANDESCAOPE
doctor give me hp kit & liquid toniq i have treated from 5 days daily i have taken 6 tablets per day
WHAT IS THE TREATMENT
Posted Mon, 25 Aug 2014 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Deepika Patil 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
see below answer

Detailed Answer:

Welcome to HealthcareMagic .

According to your endoscopy you have gastritis that is nothing but linear ulcers which you mentioned as white line.

The treatment you are given hp kit is to eradicate a organism H pylori which is the commonest cause of this problem.

The treatment you are taking is standard treatment for that. So I suggest you to continue it for 2 weeks as prescribed and later on ppi(proton pump inhibitors) with tonic. It has good results in healing the ulcers.

Hope I have answered your query . If any further queries are there I would love to help.

Dr.Deepika Patil