Suggest treatment for gastritis

Dr. Ashwin Bhandari

Posted on Sat, 9 Aug 2014 in General Health
Question: gasstrities
Answered by Dr. Ashwin Bhandari 57 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:

I would be happy to help you with, if you had any particular queries to be addressed on gastritis.
In general, Gastritis in medical terms is know as inflammation of the lining of the stomach. So, basically its a sign observed during endoscopy. It is caused by presence of gastric juices in the stomach where there is nothing to act upon like food and have direct reaction on the inner lining of the stomach.

It can be avoided or relieved by following these instructions:
1. Meals on regular times.
2. Consumption of plenty of fluids regularly.
3. To avoid smoking and consumption of alcohol.
4. To avoid spicy and oily foods.

Hope this helps you, but if any further queries will be happy to help.

Regards.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj