Suggest treatment for gastritis with mild viral fever
Serum beta hCG blood test
Welcome to healthcare magic.
These symptoms are unrelated to pregnancy.
All you have is gastritis with mild viral fever leading to bodyache.
All you need to do is to have an antacid and a paracetamol available over the counter and sleep. Take a day off and rest , you will be fine.
You don't need anything else other than this.
If you are very much suspicious of pregnancy and want to rule out please get serum beta hCG blood test done to confirm / ruleout pregnancy possibilities. This test is more accurate.
Let me know if you have more doubts.
serum beta hCG
I guess you are concerned about pregnancy chances.
These symptoms are not related to pregnancy alone.
If you wish to confirm or rule out pregnancy for sure please get serum beta hCG blood test which is more accurate.
Let me know the report.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for bodyache and sweating due viral fever
- What is viral fever treatment
- Allopathic treatment for viral fever
- Aurvedic treatment of viral fever
- Viral fever in saurashtra treatment
- Treatment for viral fever with menorrhagia
- Viral fever symptoms and treatment
- What treatment is suggested for viral fever
- Treatment and cure for viral fever
- Viral fever causessymptons and treatment
- Can difficulty breathing during pregnancy lead to asthma in newborn child?
- What causes mild discomfort in lower stomach and pain while urination?
- What causes delayed periods?
- Suggest treatment for severe pain when suffering from endometriosis
- What causes excessive bleeding after a hysterocopy?
- Suggest treatment to reduce tummy after delivery
- Does radiation from CT scan cause complications in getting pregnant?
- Suggest treatment for chronic pain while diagnosed with endometriosis
- Suggest treatment for slightly dropped cervical position
- Suggest tests to diagnose missed abortion