Suggest treatment for gastritis and GERD
This is GERD
I am Dr Mittal
I have read your query.|
The symptoms are highly suggestive of gastritis and GERD.
This is too much acid being produced in your stomach.
Its clawing on the walls of the stomach giving you chest pain- as a referred pain.
The aspirin, cold fizzy drinks and disturbed sleep will only contribute to the problem.
I suggest trying to take Tablet Rabeprazole 20 mg twice a day before food.
And avoid spicy and non veg meals.
Too much tea and coffee with disturb your system as well.
I hope that the information helps you.
Please feel free to contact us for further information.
Best of luck.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for gerd
- Suggest treatment for gastritis
- Vomiting gerd gastritis taken nordette is it safe
- Suggest treatment for pain due to gerd
- Chronic gerd high body temperature suggestions for treatment
- Treatment for gastritis
- Gerd gastritis vomiting taken nordette sufficient
- Suggest treatment for flair up of gerd
- Endoscopy shows gastritis and gerd no constipation other tests
- Suggest treatment for acute gastritis