Suggest treatment for gastric problem
Symptomatic approach is required
Thanks for contacting Ayurveda with your health concern and since the said complaint is a symptom and not a disease itself thus prior to treatment aspect you should consider following:
1. Investigate for:
. Stool for worms
. Hb% for anemia
. Ulttasonography for gall bladder
. Sigmoidoscopy/Gastroscopy ( if indicated)
2. General Instructions
. Avoid oily foods,aerated drinks
. Avoid smoking and Pan chewing
. Take easily digestible foods.
PS. Wheat causes flatulence in many so Roti is preferred to chapati.
. Avoid over eating, do not sleep immediately after food. Have a small walk after each meal.
. Vegetables and fruits which contain fibre should be taken in plenty.
. Avoid tubers like potato,sweet potato
. Avoid flatulent foods like harbara dal, chana dal, brinjal,curd.
3. Abdominal exercises are very useful for chronic flatulence and constipation.
4..Eating a little less, than demanded by apettite is important.
5. Tablet Gasex (Himalaya company) : take 1 tablet thrice daily, half hour after food.
PS. during this half hour you should walk around.
6. Take either abhyarishta,kaumaryasav, or draksharishta: 15 ml (3 tablespoon) with equal amount of water after meals.
Dr. Munish Sood
Consultant & Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can cyst initiate gastric problems treatment suggestion
- Stomach ache and gastric problem suggest treatment
- Gastric problems frequent bowels constipation treatment
- Suggest treatment for gastric problem with stomach pain
- Loose stool gastric problem home or ayurvedic treatment
- Suggest treatment for gastric problem
- Suggest treatment for blocks in the heart with gastric ulcers
- Having acidity and gastric problem lost weight suggest treatment
- Gastric problems diarrhea done stool test treatment
- Treatment for stomach pain and gastric problem